1) Ask your friends and followers to write letters to their represenatives in Congress and the Senate.
2) Share the film with your friends and family, see the screening and airing schedule here.
3) Educate yourself and your community on the dangers of "troubled teen" programs.
4) Help this issue get more attention from the press by contacting your local paper, favorite magazine, or blog asking them to do a story on the problem of unregualted residential programs for teens and/or to review the film.
5) Find out if there is an unregulated residential program for teens in your area, and ask your local authorities to form a plan to monitor the program(s) for any abuse or unprofessional conduct which could harm its residents.
Spread the Word!
We believe that making the public aware of abuse in the "troubled teen" industry is the first step towards changing the way residential programs for teens are regulated and operated.
Here are some ways that you can help spread awareness and prevent abuse in residental programs for youth: